Economic Development Board
– overviews of industry trends and recent industry areas of development in Singapore.
– career exploration, job and internship search, career advice, company profiles, recruitment events in Singapore.
– search through employer programs and opportunities
NUS Career Magazine
– this publication by the NUS International Relations Office covers career paths for various majors, job search, networking and career development tips.
10 Minutes with…
– informational interviews with industry practitioners from various countries, career matchmaking with direct outreach to companies, career advice blog, graduate school profiles and discussion forums.
Ask a Manager
– career, job search and management advice blog with a Q&A structure. US-oriented, but much of the information is applicable across the board.
– career articles, rankings and tips.
– company reviews, job listings, company-specific interview questions and salary ranges.
– country-specific career and employer info (80,000 pages) and job/internship listings.
My Next Move
– career exploration, self-discovery tools. The information on various roles is widely applicable.
– career guidance and job listings. Mostly US-oriented.
The Riley Guide
– career interest assessments, industry trends, resume, cover letter and interview tips, job listings, job search websites in all regions of the world, overseas relocation and employment info, cost of living tips and calculator, business and employer rankings. Various role descriptions and salary ranges. While it is US-oriented, much of the information is applicable across the board.
– job functions, industries, and companies database. Company, internship and school rankings. Resume and cover letter tips and samples, career advice blog, career publications.
What can I do with this major?
– information on specific opportunities linked to majors
– personalized Insider answers that help you get your dream job!
The Idealist Guide to Non-Profit Careers
– a guidebook for all who are considering a career with a non-profit/philanthropic focus. US-oriented, but much of the advice applies across the board.
– career development tips primarily for young female professionals. Career mentors, industry leader talks, career development guides, job listings.
Intro to Investment Banking, M&A, IPO, Modelling
– an online course taught by award winning MBA professor and ex-Goldman Sachs banker, Prof. Chris Haroun, on general business, accounting and finance concepts.