In the Equipping phase we will launch a series of personal development and skill-building workshops where students can acquire specific skills relating to their areas of interest. Such opportunities will prepare students for future responsibilities and maximise their capacity to learn from upcoming professional experiences.
Workshops and Seminars: Objectives
In order to confidently apply for and make the most of professional opportunities, students will need to learn varying sets of hard and soft skills. Career Services workshops on various topics will ensure that students will handle the challenges of internship and job applications, present their personal portfolio with poise and conviction, and bring tangible value to the companies they join. From resume and cover letter writing, to interviewing, public speaking and web development, we will organise multiple workshops to help students cultivate the skills they need to be successful in the life path they have chosen to pursue.
Workshops and seminars will include:
- Cover Letter and Resume/CV Writing (for employment and graduate school applications)
- Interviewing for Success (for employment and graduate school applications)
- Professional and Personal Branding
- Professional Etiquette and Grooming
- Professional and Personal Connecting Skills
- Personal Portfolio Building (research and published works)
Events Schedule and How to Register
For the latest event listings, please visit the Career Events page.