As part of the course, students will:
- Explore underlying concepts and/or philosophical underpinnings
- Appreciate the importance of ethics in leadership
- Identify personal values
- Explore and develop personal leadership style (i.e. competencies and ethical standpoints) through case studies and dilemmas (local, cross-cultural and international)
- practice and apply acquired skills and framework to real-life situations/settings
By the end of the course, students will:
- Understand ethical dimensions of situations, including own ethical principles or theories
- Develop ability to see world from another’s point of view (i.e. intra and inter-cultural perspectives)
- Appreciate and understand complexities, uncertainties and responsibilies of ethical leadership (be cognizant of distinctive moral perils and challenges that leaders face given distinctive privileges and responsibilities)
- Know how to employ ethical reasoning , and approach ethical decision-making within leadership
- Develop an authentic position where they will learn how to exhibit and encourage those they lead to develop deep sense of responsibility toward individuals, organisation and the broader community.
- Understand positive ethical leadership, and the broader impact of actions on community
Please apply here by 10 September 2017 (2359).