Summer Study Abroad

Update on Summer 2021

Please note that updates on Summer Study Abroad opportunities including Summer Scholarships will be announced in mid-January 2021. The application cycle for Summer Scholarships will not take place in 2020 and students should refer to the announcement in mid-January 2021 for further information.

The semester break offers exciting opportunities for students to gain international experience, deep dive into an area of interest, and explore personal goals on a Summer Study Abroad programme.